sábado, octubre 01, 2005

I still!

Hi! There! There no sunshine or darkness. No rain and no pain… I guess I still a live? Yes! You still a live! Can you feel the songs? There is no pain or rain, but the tears come and come… no, I don’t see it! Of course you don’t see YOUR tears! Coz’ your eyes are so wet and you are so comfortable! Well... I still breathing and singing... PIECE OF MY HEART... so...
comeee on! cooome on! comeee on! comeee on! and takeeee it! take an other little piece of my heart, now baby! break it! break an other little piece of my heart, my darling yeah! yeah! haveee! have an other little piece of my heart now, baby! you know you got it! if make you feel good... oh yes! it is!
come on, come on! come on! come on! I say... take it! break it! have it! you know is yours!!! I don't care! take it! break it! have it! If makes you feel good... only... if you did it... you lose it! and I know you will not feel good... I know you much better than you think! comeee on! comeee on! comeee on! comee on! lets live in peace! I say live... coz i know you don't want to die... We want to live! We kill for live!! So... We still! and I still breathing your breath...

ESCUXESE: Piece of my heart, Janis Joplin.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio